Four Story Players FAQ
What do you do?
The Four Story Players brings classical music to life for young audiences using puppets and storytelling.
How long is the show?
A performance by The Four Story Players is 50-60 minutes long. However the performance time can be tailored to your specific needs.
Can I obtain a study guide?
Yes! The Four Story Players can provide a study guide pertaining to individual performances.
What are the tech requirements?
The Four Story Players require a good quality tuned piano, preferably a grand piano. The performance space should be at least 10' X 20'.
How do I bring a performance to my school or performance space?
Contact us to arrange scheduling.
Where have you performed?
Highlights of the Four Story Players performance include:
- The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art
- Northampton First Night
- The Lathrop Retirement Community
- Music on Main Series - First Congregational Church of Amherst
- Benefit Concert Series for the Northampton Community Music Center
Cast Members have performed at
- The Museum of Natural History at the Smithsonian Institute
- The Plaza de La Raza, Los Angeles, CA
How much does it cost?
Performance rates will be discussed upon contact, and are tailored to the attendance of the event.