Tom's 4th birthday party
Are you looking for entertainment for a kids' party? Consider hiring Tom Knight to come to your house for a small version of the Tom Knight Puppet show. It's a lot like the show he does for larger audiences, but with more participation, and special requests. Contact Tom to find out prices and availability. Range of travel: Pioneer Valley, Western Mass, or Boston, but willing to travel farther if he can coordinate it with other shows.
Things to keep in mind for a successful party with Tom Knight:
- Age: Kids turning 3 years old and older. A party for a two year old is fun too, so long as there are older children present.
- Length: Usually about 45 - 50 minutes.
- Location: It's usually best to have the concert inside, so there are fewer distractions.
- Participation: The concert works best if the adults can participate too.
- Scheduling Tom: It works well to schedule Tom about 30 minutes after the starting time of the party, before the cake and presents.
- Set-up Time: Allow 60 minutes for Tom to set up.
Payment: A 50/% deposit is appreciated, with the balance due on the day of the show. (Cash or check.)
- Cameras: Video cameras and snapshots are fine!